Thursday, January 20, 2011

University. A Wise Man Once Told Me...


Want it or not I'll give everyone some insight on uni-life. I have one piece of advice for you undergraduates out there who are just about to attend univeristy: Have fun.
Speaking with experience, I couldn't have done as well as I hope I would've if I hadn't boosted my moral with a healthy teaspoon of fun once in a while. However, with all honesty, university life and study is just such a mental challenge because you're just not getting pushed to your limits [as like HSC and high school would have been obliged to do.] You have nobody to tell you what to do, and if you're late - you're late.

Without any sort of discipline one may succumb to laziness and incompetence. Not that I've gone through and incompetence shift but I've seen a few of my mates fall into that.

Final summation, give yourself the discipline and fun and balance it out.

Here's a list of things I do to stay sane:
  • Exercise. I ride my bike around randomly and practice my accents and make sure nobody hears me.
  • Hang out with friends for the luls, literally.
  • Award yourself for completing tasks you give yourself, which lead onto completely finishing assignments & etc.
  • Do silly things that make you laugh :)

LIKE TAKING WEIRD PHOTOS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment