I'd like to personally congratulate Allan Khau (last time I'll use this name) for his brave and courageous step forward into accepting who he truly is. If you'll all just read the shoutbox.. you may witness his change and acceptance for yourself. I'm suh proud :')
- RoC-Al
u may call me ca$ha
- 2011-05-07 11:46 PM
- #
- RoC-Al
i hav rollz of ca$h
- 2011-05-07 11:45 PM
- #
- RoC-Al
im suh cool
- 2011-05-07 11:45 PM
- #
- RoC-Al
yoyoyoy
- 2011-05-05 10:06 PM
- #
- Ca$ha
from now on, i don't want to be known as allan anymore, i will only respond to Ca$ha
- 2011-05-07 11:48 PM
- #
- Ca$ha
im gonna sue ke$ha for crampin' my style yo
- 2011-05-07 11:48 PM
- #
Dude, Ca$ha, congratulations man! You took a step further to self-identifying yourself!
ReplyDeleteLOL full name? RoC-Al Ca$ha HKCE
ReplyDeleteWHAT THE FREAK ?! I DIDN'T WRITE THAT ? LOLOLOL MINHKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteWHAT HUH? WHY BLAME ME LOL??!
ReplyDelete