Skype: -
Currently: Reading the "Panda Club Code" :3
Did I ever tell you guys how much I appreciate you all being my life ? From the limited time I've known you guys, I never felt like I didn't belong or that it was awkward at all =/ Our little group is like INSTANT NOODLES! .. only it's not noodles, its friendship but whatever .. you get me LOL
The point is from the day our little 4-member club formed, I knew every outing, every meeting, every conversation would be carefree, random and most importantly, filled with laughter =] I guess thats what's missing from a lot of people's lives .. uni is stressful, we all know that. But when we get together, I don't feel any of that stress =/ .. until I get home and realise lectures are all piled up T__T
I just wanted to write up a short but meaningful post to express my gratitude towards everyone's presence in my life =) Because just being in my life is good enough, being able to laugh and chill with you guys is simply overwhelming .. well not OVERwhelming cos that would be dramatic and exaggerated .. so let's say "whelming" instead LOL I have grateful to be apart of this little family and I hope as time goes by, we'll grow closer and be able to do anything and everything as a group =]
I LOVE THE PANDA CLUB :3
This club whelms me too :) LOL! We're always gonna be here for eachotherrrr! No maddurh wot lulz (H)
ReplyDeletePanda Club 4everrrrrrr!! *insert series of tb lines*
Pandas may be endangered and on the brink of extinction...
ReplyDeletebut we're going to last and thrive, together!