Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mk here! Laif Post.

Hey guys!

I just wanna update on life. Uni life in particular. Bleh.

University just passes so quickly now. Second year just recently became an accelerator in life, and I don't know whether it's because of the stack-loads of impending work... Or if second year (in contrast to first) is just a lot easier + fun THEREFORE making time seem far less...stretched?

I got a pass for my first assignment... And I wondered: 'Why?' I could easily blame my rather long FIVE day long sickness on this one but I think second year is probably just... harder? Unfortunately, I've dismissed that thought for the most part of developing a university-yearly-mind-set at the beginining of thi year. Not to mention I'm struggling with Magazine Cover Designs. Fuck... Fuck.

I don't know... It's difficult to see yourself not doing as great as you hoped you would. Its kinda mind-numbing.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm a very happy chap... But you wouldn't be human if you didn't feel a bit down about uni; a portion of my life that's just so important to me right now. All I can do now is work hard and hope for the best.

STRIVE.

I'm in current need of a holiday in January. That is all. I apologise for posting on something so abysmal.

P.S. I need the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM Lens.

2 comments:

  1. abysmal ? sif man. like you said, we human. not actually we're not (well we are but bear with me), we're friends =) write whatever the hell you want, the freedom of speech, it's a beautiful thing :3

    you can do eeet mk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DONT BE SAD YOU CAN DO BETTER!


    its all in the mind. :D

    ReplyDelete