Friday, April 15, 2011

Something pretty coincidental and weird!

Unfortunately I don't watch Big Bang theory sooo I don't get the references below ;___;
Anyhow, I was going through Linda Truong Photography and she's some really pro-ish Photographer. I shouldn't really be criticising her this way though because I'm no better than her :S BUT anyhow, I was going through her photos (as I do with every other photographer) and found this!
This is a great photo but check this out...
SAME PLACE! Yes I took the photo above :) Notice how the backdrops are the same :D

Okay now check THIS one out from LindaTruongPhotography as well. its getting more trippy:

She took that above but I got this photo below:
OH BAZINGA. Now you know what that fence says. Yes, I was there too. I'm at the hotspots aren't I? :D

Another example... This is a Linda Truong photo:
And this is a Minhky Le Photo...
DAYUM thats me standing on one of those wooden pillars displayed in the foreground of that photo from LindaTruong.

TRIPPINESS I KNOW!

last one, this will explode your mind.

THIS PHOTO was taken by her... and the girl in the golden dress (susan) happens to be in the 2nd photo in this blog post in the middle. TRIPPY :O

Well thats enough from me hehehe I like photography okay? :( Seeya :D

No comments:

Post a Comment