Mk here again!
The support I receive from my friends... and Rosalyn Hoang... Keep me living.
Panda Club, assemble!
I want to organise get togethers... As in... Attending festivals and what not. Damn, I'm loving the ellipsis. Anyhow, I think we should go night markets at City's China Town on friday some day. It starts pretty late though so maybe in the future when our parents aren't so bothered with curfews?
I'll be looking around for festivals that are coming up (and inexpensive ones at that - and free entry ones, duh) so yeah :) I think there's a film festival coming up? I get a lot of these notifications from UTS in particular because of my course, we get a lot of emails about events.
I think the idea is to go to all the fun ones and to go to all the boring ones and sum up the efforts to make it a blast. I hope my thoughts and ideas are echoing to you guys and I'm not the only one feeling loving about our group?
Oh yeah, and I feel a bit better about magazine covers. Not about the rest though.
shicky-shicky.
if there is one thing i love, its spending time with those who mean the most to me. with that being said, if there was one thing that would prevent me in doing so, it would be uni ><"
ReplyDeletedw though, it should be a current issue. i just need to work on my timing and planning of assessments =( if i can do that, steaks, bball and festivals every friday! =D
sick job on the magazine cover btw mk =]
Thanks Allan :)
ReplyDeleteI'm improve it ever so slightly, continually.
=D
I think it'd be hectic if we all played bball :)
Ro, Viv, Mk vs Allan LOL.